smile for life.
We believe all patients should receive continuity of dental care, this allows us to know and understand you and your concerns, and when seen regularly we can then help to prevent dental problems that would otherwise cause damage to your oral health.
Using the latest technology we are able to microscopically examine your teeth, demonstrate the problems and then formulate a treatment plan together, to maintain the optimum health of your dentition.
To all our registered patients
We are pleased to inform you that we have modified our operating procedures and have the necessary PPE to allow us to continue to care for you safely.
Now that the corona virus threat level has been lowered to level 3 we will be able to introduce more routine care alongside any urgent needs.
You will notice that things will be different when attending the practice. Wherever possible we ask that you observe the following:
- Please attend appointment alone where possible
- Please update medical history via text link before app or via telephone
- Please not to use public transport if possible.
- Please wait outside in car until called in by a member of staff.
- Please use the text check-in link or phone practice to inform us of their arrival outside.
- Please leave personal belongings at home- leave coats, bags in the car.
- Use of hand gel on arrival and when leaving
- Cash payments discouraged- adv to pay by card
- Treatment plans to be emailed if possible and email confirmation of consent.
- Please wear face-covering when entering the practice and to touch as little as possible
- There restricted access to toilet facilities; encouraged to go before the appointment.
- Please brush teeth at home before hygienist apps and remove any food debris if eaten before app as bathroom facilities restricted at the practice.
- Use of spittoon is discouraged- encouraged to bring own bottle of water to drink in needed.
- Please do not be alarmed regarding the dentist and the nurse wearing more PPE and due to this communication may be slightly restricted during treatment.
- Please be aware due to new protocols treatment and apps may run slower than normal so there may be a longer wait.
These measures are necessary to ensure everyone’s safety. Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Daniel Turner and all the staff at MJ Siswick Dental Practice
8:30am - 1:00pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm